The beauty of not being in the bridal party is that you get to decide how to wear your hair. Take your pick from these gorgeous celeb hairstyles—they’ll make you stand out without stealing too much of the spotlight.
- The ballerina bun: My favorite wedding hairstyle has got to be the ballerina bun. It’s sophisticated and classic. This style is also very fast to do yourself! Just apply some pomade to the front and underside of your hair then brush it up into a ponytail. Twist the tail into a bun and secure with pins.
- The curled ponytail: If you’re feeling flirty try an uber-feminine curled pony for your best friend’s wedding. Use a one and a half inch curling iron to make big curls all over your head. Then flip your head over and break the curls apart with your fingers. Collect your hair into a low, loose ponytail, but leave out a few strands on the sides. Tug on some hair at your crown to create volume and messiness, and then secure the style with hairspray.
- The Unstructured Updo: For a summery, outdoor wedding try Maria Menounos’s casual yet glam style. It’s easy: Wrap big sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron then brush through the waves. Make an off-center part and loosely pin up your hair. Remember, this doesn’t have to look perfect. If a tendril falls down, leave it alone—it adds extra sexiness!
- The Messy Updo: For a summer outdoorsy wedding try this sexy glam style. It’s easy: Wrap big sections of hair around a 2 inch barrel curling iron then brush through the waves. Make an off-center part and loosely pin up your hair. Remember, this isn’t supposed to look perfect. Let some tendril falls down to add extra sex appeal.
- Chic Up do: To give a basic updo a modern spin, sweep your hair straight back, keeping only the sides super tight as you pin them back into place. Use your fingers to lift up hair in the middle and front until you start to get a messy, voluminous effect. When you have it where you want it, pin it and finish with hairspray.
- Half-Up and Sleek: This slicked straight look is perfect for any wedding. To achieve the look apply a smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry with a round brush. Then, pin back the front half of your hair with a bobby pin or pretty barrette and you’re good to go.
- Beachy Waves: A casual wavy look is a great option for a wedding hairstyle. If your hair is naturally textured, scrunch a curl defining cream or beach spray onto strands while it’s wet, and then dry it with a diffuser. To fake waves, braid towel-dried hair in big sections before you go to bed. Undo the braids in the morning and finger comb them to separate.
Performs all day through dancing, tears and humidity. Wouldn’t it be great to have a makeup artist at your wedding – making sure every picture is perfect? The Bridal Makeup Finish is the next best thing!
This weightless mist gives you a healthy, luminous finish over your makeup and sets it in place, for your special day. Each four-ounce bottle contains over 300 sprays, which is enough for the entire bridal party, honeymoon and beyond.
Features and benefits:
- Fewer required touchups throughout the day.
- Extends makeup wear and controls shine under high stress.
- Helps makeup resist heat and humidity.
- One bottle is enough for the entire bridal party.
Skindinavia invented the makeup finish as a simple way for women to keep their makeup looking flawless all day. Each spray uses our patented Temperature Control Technology® which prevents makeup from melting, drying out, becoming shiny, or creasing.
Skindinavia Makeup Finishes hold everything in place while giving you a healthy, natural glow. Never too dry or too oily. No touch ups or blotting. Just you and the perfect look you love. All day.