Every bride wants to look stunning on that special day, as it is one of the biggest moments of your life. Besides the dress makeup is one of the most important components of your wedding look. Once you have perfected the makeup, the last thing you want is it smeared all over your face because of tears or sweat. Skindinavia’s Bridal Makeup Finish is an extra strength moisture resistant makeup setting spray that performs all day through dancing, tears and humidity.
Wedding season is right around the corner so we thought we’d do a take on some of our favorite celebrity wedding looks. Celebrity makeup is a great source of inspiration for wedding makeup looks. Below are five wedding makeup looks that all have a different twist.
- Kate Middleton: Kate Middleton was the epitome of classy when she arrived at Westminster Abbey in her gorgeous Alexander McQueen wedding dress with a six-foot train. Her makeup was kept natural and classic wit. Her skin was glowing, her eye makeup featured a grey taupe shadow in the socket and eyeliner under and above the eye. Her blush was the proper rose shade. Kate’s beautiful natural makeup and hair make her a young modern fashion icon!
- Gwen Stefani : The Dior gown was created exclusively for the singer’s 2002 marriage to rock star Gavin Rossdale, and it’s equally feminine and punk, just like Gwen Stefani, herself! For makeup she stayed true to her signature red lips. The rest of her makeup was kept simple with some black eyeliner around the eye. Red lipstick and liquid black eyeliner always make for a classy look.
- Audrey Hepburn: She chose an elfin tea-length, chiffon-sleeved Balmain for her wedding to Mel Ferrer when she was married. A wreath of fresh flowers completed the magical effect. Her makeup accentuated her wide, almond shaped eyes with deep brown liner on the lids and winged out at the corners.
- Megan Fox: Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green escaped to a Hawaiian beach for their 2010 wedding. The Transformers hottie wore a flowing silk chiffon Armani Prive gown with no shoes for her walk in the sand. Everything Megan Fox’s wedding look was glamorous. The eyes are soft and smoky, the lips are full and pinky neutral, and the skin is flawless. The hair itself is also ultra-glamour queen, set in soft, full Hollywood waves.
- Elizabeth Taylor: In 1950, Liz Taylor took her first trip (of seven) down the aisle, marrying hotel heir Conrad “Nicky” Hilton in a Hollywood ceremony. She wore a silk basque-wasited gown and elegant makeup. Her eyes are the key feature here of her makeup look and it’s no wonder since she has such strong, defined brows. She accentuated the top lid with black liquid eyeliner, finished off with several coats of mascara and Voila! Gorgeous!
Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finishing Spray is the perfect finishing touch to your gorgeous wedding makeup.
It’s an extra strength moisture resistant makeup setting spray that will hold your makeup all day through dancing, tears and humidity. This weightless mist gives you a healthy, luminous finish over your makeup and sets it in place, for your special day. Each four-ounce bottle contains over 300 sprays, which is enough for the entire bridal party, honeymoon and beyond.
Features and benefits:
- Fewer required touch ups throughout the day.
- Extends makeup wear and controls shine under high stress.
- Helps makeup resist heat and humidity.
- One bottle is enough for the entire bridal party.
Skindinavia invented the makeup finish as a simple way for women to keep their makeup looking flawless all day. Each spray uses our patented Temperature Control Technology® which prevents makeup from melting, drying out, becoming shiny, or creasing..