New Year’s Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, looking forward to the coming year. It’s a time to reflect on the changes we want to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. Many do not always follow through on NYE resolutions but here are 5 beauty tips that are so easy you can actually keep!
- Get our your hot rollers. This year’s glam retro styles like Elizabeth Bank’s Hollywood glam curls are easy to create with a classic styling tool: hot rollers.
- Commit to a skin care regimen. Your skin will thank you! If you can’t wash your face before bed, use a makeup removing exfoliating wipe like Almay’s Makeup Remover pads.
- De-clutter your makeup bag. If you haven’t used a product or tool in a month, toss it. Instead of carrying around two, three (or 10) pink glosses, keep only the one you reach for most.
- Pick a perfect shade of foundation. A natural-looking base is key because it sets the stage for the rest of your makeup. Pinpoint your best match by testing colors on your jaw line.
- Resolve to touch-up less! Layering on powders and concealer throughout the day keeps your skin from breathing and it’s heavy on the wallet. Invest in long-wear makeup and a setting spray (hey, we love Skindinavia’s Original Makeup Finishing Spray!) to keep skin fresh and glowy throughout the year.