We can be jealous of Eva Mendes for many reasons. She dates Ryan Gosling. She is gorgeous. She has perfect hair, bronzed skin, While we can’t all snag Gosling, we can copy her gorgeous bronzed glow and makeup look that I think is the quintessential summer look.
Earlier this month, Eva was spotted in Canada looking as beautiful as ever with Ryan Gosling in his home town of Canada as they supported his mother by attending her graduation from Brock University. She wore a classy red flowered tube dress with pumps and of course, her stunning bronzed skin.
Eva Mendes understands that highlighters are the key to the perfect bronzed skin tone. She looks like she’s in her 20’s yet Mendes is 38 years old. Everyone wants that healthy youthful golden glow of hers, but if you don’t know what you’re doing, experimenting with bronzer can go horribly wrong. We show you how to get her gorgeous bronzed glow in a few simple steps.
Because I know not everyone has olive or naturally tan skin, to get the same type of effect choose choose rose-gold for lighter skin, champagne hues for medium skin, and deeper copper for darker skin.
Here’s how to get Eva Mendes’ bronzed glow:
Eva has gone for an overall bronzed look keeping the focus on the eyes, while keeping it very natural at the same time.
1. Take a black pencil eyeliner and line the entire lash line and water line. Eva has also added little flicks of pencil on the corner of the eyes moving towards the line of the brows to give them a slight lift, making her eyes look wider and more youthful.
2. Then take a dark, taupe colored eye shadow, and work the color onto the eyelid making sure to concentrate closest to the lash line and ease the brush slightly softer towards the crease.
3. Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler. Then add a few coats of Cover Girl’s Colume Exact Mascara in Black.
4. Eva’s skin is stunningly bronze and glowing. To achieve this look, try a tinted moisturizer like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Tinted Moisturizer. It comes in different shades from Ivory to light so there is a color for everyone.
5. Use a bronzer like Lauren Mercier’s Bronzing Pressed Powder in Dune Bronze. This is great if you have a complexion like Eva’s. It works great with fair to medium skin tones .
6. Take a bronze, coral colored powder blusher and apply it over the apples of the cheeks.I like Laura Mercier’s Second Skin Cheek Color in Lush Nectarine.
6. For the lips take Armani Sheer Lipstick in No. 24 for a naturally glossy, coral lip colour. It’s a natural pop of color, perfect for summer.
Get Eva Mendes’ Youthful Healthy Glow with Skindinavia 10 Years Younger Finishing Spray:
Set and hold makeup over uneven skin surfaces such as fine lines and large pores. This spray keeps the makeup surface smooth and hydrated, so makeup looks fresh and glowing while coverage is held perfectly all day. Recommended for mature skin types.
Features and benefits:
- Extends makeup wear over uneven skin surfaces.
- Fewer required touchups throughout the day.
- Helps reduce makeup slippage into pores and fine lines.
Skindinavia invented the makeup finish as a simple way for women to keep their makeup looking flawless all day. Each spray uses our patented Temperature Control Technology® which prevents makeup from melting, drying out, becoming shiny, or creasing.
Skindinavia Makeup Finishes hold everything in place while giving you a healthy, natural glow. Never too dry or too oily. No touch ups or blotting. Just you and the perfect look you love. All day.