Lauren Conrad sported her signature winged-eye look at a charity event in West Hollywood. Winged eyeliner is sexy, dramatic and perfect for a night out. Best of all it’s not too tricky. Here’s a great how-to achieve the look without looking like you got into some sort of brawl.
When it comes to makeup, less is more. I always think that before getting started on my face (thanks to my Mom ). So it’s no surprise my all-time favorite beauty look is a fresh face accented with classic black winged eyeliner.
Here are a few simple steps:
- Spray Skindinavia to keep your makeup intact.
- Curl eyelashes and apply mascara. Try Dior’s Blackout Effect Mascara for more oomph.
- Using Prestige Liquid Eyeliner: Black Beauty, with a very thin brush drag the brush along your lashline starting from the top inner corner of your eye toward the outer corner of your eye.
- With liquid eyeliner make a thin line along the top surface. Apply more eyeliner to the outer top of the eye and create a natural outward curve. Be sure to follow the natural shape of your eye.
- Clean away any smudging with a damp Q tip.
- After you have lined both eyes, be sure to compare the thickness on each eye. Are they even? If not, simply take a pointed q-tip and lightly drag the line along the eye to make them symmetrical.
- Once you finish lining your eye, allow 15 seconds for the liner to dry.