Miley Cyrus arrived at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday wearing a plunging white Jean Paul Gaultier blazer with nothing underneath. She presented the “Best New Artist” award to the winner, who turned out to be rapper Wiz Khalifa.
Miley’s cleavage has caught the attention of celebrity gossip columns and critics who think the outfit is too sexy for the 19 year old. We know her style has been getting more revealing lately — but was Miley Cyrus‘s latest fashion moment too suggestive?
She paired the jacket with simple jewelry, black-and-white peep-toe shoes. Miley also traded her long brunette tresses for blonde ombre ends! The ombre effect keeps the lighter shade from washing her out and her roots from being as noticeable once they start growing in. She has the kind of complexion that can go both dark or light so the color totally works on her. Her makeup was sun-kissed and fresh for summer with a dewy cheek and summer peach lips.
Miley’s makeup was one of the best we’ve seen! It can be easily copied with a few tips and tricks.
Here’s how to get Miley Cyrus’ 2012 Billboards look:
- For an unblemished skin tone use smoothed Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
- Brush Inman Cosmetics Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder in Sand, and highlighted the cheekbones with Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in Petal.
- To brighten the cheeks, powder Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy onto the apples of your cheeks.
- To keep the sun kissed look in place, spray Skindinavia Moisture Lock Finishing Spray over the T-Zone for major holding power. When wearing a white outfit, its important to use a finishing spray to keep the makeup from getting on your clothes. Also, you don’t want your “natural” glow rubbing off to show everyone that you’re not really “born with it”.
- To create Miley’s sexy smoky eyes, use Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss as a base, then layer Bronze Goddess Shimmering Liquid Eyeshadow by Estee Lauder across the eyelid and blend it into the crease of the eye.
- Under the brow, dust Lancome Color Design Senation Effects in Matte Cashmere Pink to lighten up the arches of the eye.
- Draw Prestige Cosmetics Automatic Eyeliner in Waterproof bronze along the upper and lower lash lines to enhance the eyes.
- Finish with Dior ‘Diorshow’ Mascara on the upper and lower lashes for ultra sophisticated thickened and lengthened lashes.
- Whether you wanted a natural beauty or touch of of liveliness, a peach lipstick is a great way to bring out your features. Try Revlon Coloruburst lipstick in peach. When doing sultry eyes like Miley Cyrus at the 2012 Billboards, it’s important to keep the lips a bit lighter. It also is the perfect complement to her dewy sun kissed skin.
- For the final touch spray Skindinavia Finishing spray all over your face so your makeup doesn’t smudge, smear or wear off.
The ex Disney sensation has been in the spotlight for most of her life, and she’s only 19. Miley Cyrus has come a long way since her days as Hannah Montana so we appreciate her need to reinvent herself. But, personally, we think she looks best when dressed in a more casual, laid back style. There’s no need to show up at events sporting side boob at her age. We know Miley’s team of stylists put her look together, but we think she should go for a more age appropriate style. Let us know your thoughts on her appearance in the comment box below!