Colored mascara makes for a fun and fresh anytime look. A blue eyelash look is not only one way to show off your American pride, but is also so on trend for summer – especially when you want to wear as little makeup as possible in the heat, but still make a statement.
Colored mascara, The New It Girl Trend
It’s the new “it girl” way to add a subtle hint of sexiness to your eyes. No other eye makeup is necessary, except for a small amount of eyeliner on your upper lids. A colorful shade of mascara is all you need to make your eyes really pop. The key to rocking this look is finding the right hue for your eye color. We’re here to help!
Baby Doll Mascara – English Model Cara Delevingne
Cara Delevingne proves that it’s totally worth is to experiment with color. Her purple lash lashes make for one funky, fun makeup look.
- Blue is actually the one universal shade that matches almost any eye color.
- While purple shades work the best with brown and dark blue eyes, green mascara should be worn only on brown eyed girls.
- Red and pink formulas are the most difficult to match and are recommended for those with dark brown or dark blue eyes.
- Blue is your safety net color. A cobalt blue will look great paired with any eye color, but those with deep blue eyes should be careful as not to match the mascara with the same exact hue of their eye color. Some sort of contrast is key to making your lashes stand out.
- If you’re going for red or pink tinted mascara, be sure not to go for a color too light. They point is to rock colorful lashes that bring out your eyes, not wash them out.
After you’ve nailed the mascara color that works best with your eyes, keep the rest of your makeup simple so that your eyes do all the talking. Go with a light bronzer and some blush for a sun-kissed glow that will draw attention to and complement your luscious lashes.
Finish Your Colored Mascara Off With Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
Skindinavia Makeup Finishes are an essential summer time must have. Not only do they prevent your makeup from creasing and melting in high temperatures, the formula adds a dewy fresh glow to your skin, that is the ultimate summer time makeup look.
Tags: banner, blue eyes makeup, blue mascara look, blue mascara trend, Cara Delevingne, colored mascara trend, colored mascaras, colorful mascara look, colorful mascara shades, mascara shades, purple eye makeup, purple mascara