Sheer lipstick certainly has made its way from the fashion runway into our makeup collection this spring, along with the trendsetting color of orange. It’s easy to achieve a gorgeous, subtle face for spring as seen in the Alexander Wang and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Fashion Shows.
Want to perfect a naturally polished look during the day and transition sheer lips into night? Here are the best ways to reach sheer bliss:
- Prep your lips. Use a lip primer. A lip primer will maintain the hue of your choice as well as hydrate your lips so they will not dry out.
- Use a lip pencil. In the previous article written “Avoid April Showers Makeup Washout” it was suggested to use the Sephora Universal Lip Liner when applying your lipstick. This time use a lip liner that matches the undertone. A lip pencil will help keep gloss from feathering out beyond the lipline.
- Sheer Lipstick Moment– Whether you’re going for the aû natural effect or your best ladies night out look this is the moment you use your lipstick of choice. NARS has an incredible lineup of sheer lipsticks, which can suit every woman’s taste. Tom Ford’s Sheer Lip Color is also a must try as it has a mix of vitamins C & E with shea butter to moisturize your lips.
- Shimmer – Now let’s add some shimmer. Using a crème beige shimmer eye shadow on your cupid’s bow will take you from sophisticated daytime to chic nighttime.
- Set It! – Finally finish your entire look with SKINDINAVIA’s Makeup Setting spray. Right before you use your mascara, spray the SKINDINAVIA’s Setting spray 3 to 4 times over your face. This will keep your makeup intact and last for 16+ hours. Going through all this work just to let your makeup meltdown is not an option.
These helpful tips will not only save you time but you will wonder to yourself how you ever went through life without SKINDINAVIA’s Makeup Setting Spray!
Let’s spring forward with sheer madness!